DCI Southeastern-Atlanta

Buy, sell or swap drum corps paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, instruments and tickets

Moderator: Bandmaster

BigMo2
Rookie
Rookie

DCI Southeastern-Atlanta

Post by BigMo2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Anyone else having problems ordering tickets using TicketMaster?

It tells me I am going to be able to pick my seat, then it starts to load and never stops. It just spins and spins. All I want is one seat!
SpiritDad 97-99
Georgia Southern University
Riverview HS Kiltie Band

BigMo2
Rookie
Rookie

Re: DCI Southeastern-Atlanta

Post by BigMo2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 am

UPDATE:
Talked with a VERY helpful lady at DCI in Indianapolis. The problem with TicketMaster is that you have to use Internet Explorer. I was using Firefox.

Problem solved, ticket purchased. Didn't get the great seat I wanted but I have a seat!
SpiritDad 97-99
Georgia Southern University
Riverview HS Kiltie Band

Old Mike
Soloist
Soloist

Re: DCI Southeastern-Atlanta

Post by Old Mike » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:15 am

Glad you were able to get a seat.
I think the pick your seat option is turned off for Finals.
I bought a Semis tiicket in the Scouts block, but have found you can sit just about anywhere for semis.
I needed 5 tickets for Finals, but Ticketmaster only allowed you to pick stadium level and price range. My foot is giving me trouble and I didn't want to walk to the far (right side from the stands view) side of seating. Oh well. The Ticketmaster location in town is at a Walmart. It's just a kiosk set up, that really doesn't help. Somewone at work calls them Ticketbast@rd$ for a reason.

But I take the same approach as Big Mo - I have a seat. I was also able to book a second room at the Westin yesterday. The past few years, I couldn't get anything that close.
Mike VR
'Canos (long time ago)

Don't cry because it's over.
SMILE because it's happened!