New Recruit
New Recruit

A Senior or Mini Corps in the Indianapolis, IN area drop me a line :idea:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:14 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

With all due respect, considering all the time and money involved in such an extraordinary undertaking, why not just drive three or four hours up to either the Royal Airs or the Kilts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:52 am 
New Recruit
New Recruit

If I could afford to waste 6 to 8 hours in Travel Time I might consider it, but I can't.
I have a wife and a Kid which I do want to be there for. Besides I all ready have some horns, old they are but still playable. I am looking to see if the interest is there. I don't care if I end up with 15 players and do a Mini Corps group...I just want to play and not have to give up everything else just to do it.

Pete

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:50 pm 
Support Staff
Support Staff

Trumpet1 wrote:
If I could afford to waste 6 to 8 hours in Travel Time I might consider it, but I can't.
I have a wife and a Kid which I do want to be there for. Besides I all ready have some horns, old they are but still playable. I am looking to see if the interest is there. I don't care if I end up with 15 players and do a Mini Corps group...I just want to play and not have to give up everything else just to do it.

Pete

Hi Pete! I thought I recognized the "Trumpet1" alias. I thought you were living in Chicago?
Hey, I heard our friend "Bill" is out of business now and many people are looking for him. 8-)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:14 pm 
New Recruit
New Recruit

Hi Sandy,

So you what exactly had you heard? I know that Hurricanes were looking for him but thats the last I had heard anything. I am living just North of Indy about 30 miles. I bought a bank repo house sitting on five acres I'll send you photo's once I get a regular provider, right now I use an account from work. You can reach me here or leadsop@hotmail.com and firsfeeney@aol.com.

How's everything going back there in Virginia. We just had the first sign of winter today with Snow Flurries it was 68 and sunny yesterday, kind of reminds me of the weather there in Hampton Roads.

Pete

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:28 pm 
Support Staff
Support Staff

Thanks for the email update.....as far as our friend Bill, I'm told the police is looking for him. I guess he owes a lot of people $ after he went out of business.....although this could be rumor from a competiitor.

We are all doing just fine here......it's about 72 right now, but temps are supposed to drop 15 degrees by tomorrow.

With the "Malvo" case going on just down the street, I avoid Cedar Rd.....it's like a media circus there. 8-)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Profile E-mail