OH Crap! It's Jazzycat!

Post test messages, annouce your arrival on our scene, or just say "Hi"

Moderator: The Moderating Team

Jazzycat1
Veteran
Veteran

OH Crap! It's Jazzycat!

Post by Jazzycat1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Just joined the forum. Big drum corps fan here - Former member of DCP - Yes I was banned but I'll try to behave here. I'm a frequent RAMD reader although there is hardly ever any drum corps info there these days.

Glad to be here!

Hostrauser
All Star
All Star

Post by Hostrauser » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm

el oh el

This can be nothing but good times. Welcome aboard, jazzycat. :cool:
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am."
-- Joseph Baretti

chadwick
All Star
All Star

Post by chadwick » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:16 am

Welcome aboard! Of course you know we are all wondering why you were banned from DCP :hum:

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Post by LAMystreaux » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:37 am

chadwick wrote:Welcome aboard! Of course you know we are all wondering why you were banned from DCP :hum:
. . .and wondering what his screen name was on dcp. I see many people on there who I feel should be banned and never get even a slap on the wrist.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

Mike
All Star
All Star

Post by Mike » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 am

TXMystreaux wrote:
chadwick wrote:Welcome aboard! Of course you know we are all wondering why you were banned from DCP :hum:
. . .and wondering what his screen name was on dcp. I see many people on there who I feel should be banned and never get even a slap on the wrist.
Oh, don't be so hard on yourself.... :lol:

Mike

Hostrauser
All Star
All Star

Post by Hostrauser » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:29 am

TXMystreaux wrote:I see many people on here who I feel should be banned and never get even a slap on the wrist.
There was an extra "t" in your sentence. I fixed it. :cool:

:duck:
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am."
-- Joseph Baretti

Jazzycat1
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jazzycat1 » Tue May 06, 2008 5:59 am

TXMystreaux wrote:
Well - lets use your imagination here. My user name on DCP was........................ Jazzycat1 - Go figure. :td:
Last edited by Jazzycat1 on Tue May 06, 2008 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzycat1
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jazzycat1 » Tue May 06, 2008 6:06 am

Actually - Calling Hoppy a moron helped but I think one of the mods on DCP (that reads and posts on RAMD as well) saw a comment I made on RAMD about the "DCP Whiners" or "Cadet Whiners" - don't remember which exactly - and how much I enjoyed messing with them. I was banned the next hour after posting that. None of the mods there ever had the balls to answer my emails asking what exactly I did to get banned. Not a big surprise since the post that got me banned was on RAMD, not DCP! That is all! That DCP Mod is a frequent poster here as well!