The Drum Corps Discussion Group
Presented by The Sound Machine Drum Corps Scores Archive

Links to Other Sites: 

* FAQ   * Search   * Login   * Register 
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fido
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm 
Offline
All Star
All Star

Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 5:47 am
Posts: 2281
Am I only the only person on this board to have seen this movie?

_________________
Jim Anello


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 am 
Offline
All Star
All Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:40 pm
Posts: 1030
Jim Anello wrote:
Am I only the only person on this board to have seen this movie?


Apparently! :jester:

Mike


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 am 
Offline
All Star
All Star

Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 1:54 pm
Posts: 1859
I don't think I have heard of it.

_________________
What, it should be Spartacuses??

Music is like candy; to get to the good stuff, you have to remove the rappers...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am 
Offline
All Star
All Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:54 pm
Posts: 1076
Location: North Beach MD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mo6C6up1Qo

WOW! :shock:

_________________
GO CADETS!
Image
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 am 
Offline
All Star
All Star

Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 5:47 am
Posts: 2281
cwbjr67 wrote:

That's what I thought ten minutes into this dark, DARK comedy. Part Night of the Living Dead, part Adams Family, part Pleasantville, part Edward Scissorhands, and, I've got to say it, part Lassie! I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time!!

_________________
Jim Anello


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:15 am 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:40 pm
Posts: 1729
Location: Northern Colorado
Just caught this on cable. Have to say I probably wouldn't have scheduled the DVR to record it if it hadn't been for this thread. It was a fun movie. Pretty much described accurately by Jim. I think it does take a slightly twisted sense of humor to enjy it though.

_________________
Marianne
BK Rifle 68-74
Trooper Sis: 1984
Trooper Aunt: 2005


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 am 
Offline
All Star
All Star

Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 5:47 am
Posts: 2281
Marianne wrote:
Just caught this on cable. Have to say I probably wouldn't have scheduled the DVR to record it if it hadn't been for this thread. It was a fun movie. Pretty much described accurately by Jim. I think it does take a slightly twisted sense of humor to enjy it though.


Slightly twisted? Why, thank you! :-)

_________________
Jim Anello


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fido
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:36 am 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:40 pm
Posts: 1729
Location: Northern Colorado
Jim Anello wrote:
Marianne wrote:
Just caught this on cable. Have to say I probably wouldn't have scheduled the DVR to record it if it hadn't been for this thread. It was a fun movie. Pretty much described accurately by Jim. I think it does take a slightly twisted sense of humor to enjy it though.


Slightly twisted? Why, thank you! :-)


Hi, I'm Pot, are you Kettle? :P

_________________
Marianne
BK Rifle 68-74
Trooper Sis: 1984
Trooper Aunt: 2005


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group