Hello all!

If you can name it... you can discuss it here (except politics & religion)! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderator: The Moderating Team

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Hello all!

Post by LAMystreaux » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey there everyone. I have been lurking a little lately since the season has come to a close. It has been busy times for me (us) but I did want to drop in and say hello. We are back in my home town and I am teaching at my alma mater. We recently moved into a new home and are also in the process of adopting our first child. Life is great! I did get to Houston TOC this summer. I was very impressed with the corps. Very glad to see Cadets pull it out in the end! Hope everyone is well.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

Marianne
Support Staff
Support Staff

Re: Hello all!

Post by Marianne » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Glad to see ya around! Can I possibly lure you back to the Football Pool Game? We're just starting off the Pre-Season. I understand how busy you are. But maybe you'll be able to start up for the Regular Season at least?
Marianne
BK Rifle 68-74
Trooper Sis: 1984
Trooper Aunt: 2005

chadwick
All Star
All Star

Post by chadwick » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome back! Was wondering if you were one of the many posters on this forum that had gone by the wayside...hope to see you back around here some during the off season!

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Post by LAMystreaux » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Marianne, although I know I would enjoy it, I do not have the time. Marching season is so crazy for me.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

Marianne
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Marianne » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

LAMystreaux wrote:Marianne, although I know I would enjoy it, I do not have the time. Marching season is so crazy for me.
Awwww come on. It only takes a few minutes each week to post picks. :wink:

Yea, yea. I know. Then there's following how the teams are doing, researching stats, etc. But maybe you could be our guina pig, post just from blind luck without knowing a thing about how the season is going, and see how ya do. :P
Marianne
BK Rifle 68-74
Trooper Sis: 1984
Trooper Aunt: 2005

BigBird
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BigBird » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 am

Marianne wrote:
LAMystreaux wrote:Marianne, although I know I would enjoy it, I do not have the time. Marching season is so crazy for me.
But maybe you could be our guina pig, post just from blind luck without knowing a thing about how the season is going, and see how ya do. :P
Has worked quite well for some!