Looking for male or female snare and bass drummers in NC

Is your corps is looking for new members or just trying to fill a last minute whole, or are you looking for a place to march...

Moderator: The Moderating Team

cwbjr67
All Star
All Star

Looking for male or female snare and bass drummers in NC

Post by cwbjr67 » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:16 pm

GO CADETS!

My name is Carl Baggett, and I am the drum sergeant of the Grandfather Mountain Highlanders which is an award winning bagpipe and drum corps in Linville, Hickory, and Greensboro NC. The band has competed successfully from Canada to Florida, and we are hoping to go to Scotland for the World Championships someday soon. We are currently looking for snare and bass drummers of any skill level to join our band.

There are no dues to pay. Uniforms and instrument are provided as well. All we need is yout talent and enthusiasm. Our practice schedule is work friendly, and the band is family friendly.

We have people of all ages from 12 to 40. If you want to play in a competitive drum line that is like a family, please contact me at cwbjr67@aol.com, or reply to this message.

Yours,
Carl

cwbjr67
All Star
All Star

Post by cwbjr67 » Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:35 am

My band is still looking for snare drummers that want to join in the fun. If you have aged out and you live near Charlotte NC, we would enjoy having a visit from you. My email address is listed in the post above if more info is desired. Pipe bands are great alternatives to exDCI drummers who still want to play without the physical and time demands. Check us out! We won't bite------MUCH! :D
GO CADETS!