New Baritone and Mellophone opening

Is your corps is looking for new members or just trying to fill a last minute whole, or are you looking for a place to march...

Moderator: The Moderating Team

RenegadeBaritone
New Recruit
New Recruit

New Baritone and Mellophone opening

Post by RenegadeBaritone » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:07 am

One person had his fiance leave him (already strewn about DCP) and another person just left (most likely couldn't handle the Loudest Show on Earth). Add that to the Contra opportunities and any way you look at it, it's an amazing opportunity for a few individuals to join the Renegades as we kick butt and go to Scranton.

Join us (as some people left the door open for you).
Sound Machine 94-96
Cavaliers 1997
SF Renegades 2002-present

OldAgeOut
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: New Baritone and Mellophone opening

Post by OldAgeOut » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:06 am

RenegadeBaritone wrote:One person had his fiance leave him (already strewn about DCP) and another person just left (most likely couldn't handle the Loudest Show on Earth). Add that to the Contra opportunities and any way you look at it, it's an amazing opportunity for a few individuals to join the Renegades as we kick butt and go to Scranton.

Join us (as some people left the door open for you).

I am afraid I dont care for your tone too much. Why an individual has left your corps is no one else's business but theirs. While I agree that the baritone in question should not have made his announcement so publicly, is it really necessary to drag that over to this board as well? Take the high road on this one mate! That being said, if I were living back in the States right now, I would jump at the opportunity to come get EVIL with y'all!!
Cainan Cornelius
Freelancers 87-92
High Brass 01-??