Colin Powell Endorses Obama

The really HOT topics of the day... be careful to not get burned! Please try to remain open minded...

Moderator: The Moderating Team

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Post by LAMystreaux » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 am

Jim Anello wrote:SCVStar, thank you for your response. In addition, the "maverick" Senator McCain of 2000 would have followed his instincts and picked Senator Liebermann as his running mate. The senator would clearly be more qualified to be president than Govenor Palin.

I have to admit, I was pulling for Liebermann to be the pick. As much as I disagree with him on social issues, I like Liebermann's style. He seems to be the anti-politics politician.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

WE ARE SPARTACI
All Star
All Star

Post by WE ARE SPARTACI » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 am

I think that showing instances where McCain agrees with W does not support your point very well. I specifically said "conservative"... :lol:
What, it should be Spartacuses??

Music is like candy; to get to the good stuff, you have to remove the rappers...

SCVStar
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCVStar » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:00 am

WE ARE SPARTACI wrote:I think that showing instances where McCain agrees with W does not support your point very well. I specifically said "conservative"... :lol:
Haha..I agree with you there. But sadly, that's the direction the party wants to go.