Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeey! Oink! Oink!

The really HOT topics of the day... be careful to not get burned! Please try to remain open minded...

Moderator: The Moderating Team

cwbjr67
All Star
All Star

Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeey! Oink! Oink!

Post by cwbjr67 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 am

The Citizens Against Government Waste has published its 2008 Pig Booklet which points out all the wasteful spending our dutiful legislators push through the annual budget.

http://www.cagw.org

Here is my favorite. Two million bucks for an industry that is all but gone in my homestate. Why? Why? Why?

$2,000,000 for textile research by House appropriator David Price (D-N.C.): $1,000,000 for the Textile/Clothing Technology Corporation in Cary and $1,000,000 for North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
GO CADETS!

WE ARE SPARTACI
All Star
All Star

Re: Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeey! Oink! Oink!

Post by WE ARE SPARTACI » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:38 am

...and like little piglets sucking on her teets, we will reelect the incumbants over and over again.

IT'S TEA PARTY DAY! Come one; come all. Dem or Rep or Ind...all are welcome. The only ideology is that we agree the government wastes too much of our $$.

I am curious what Obama supporters feel about his plan that will result in increasing the national debt to a degree no other admistration has. Even the massive increases under GW will seem like pocket change.

One Big Awful Mistake, America
What, it should be Spartacuses??

Music is like candy; to get to the good stuff, you have to remove the rappers...