Have You Changed Your Email Address Lately?

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderator: The Moderating Team

Bandmaster
Director
Director

Have You Changed Your Email Address Lately?

Post by Bandmaster » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:14 pm

I have started getting too many bounced back emails from members that have abandoned or deleted the email accounts they used to register for this forum. If you fit this description PLEASE go into your profile and update your email address! If you are watching topics or have the "Notify Me" checkbox checked in your postings, I am getting your email instead of you! :? My solution will be to deactivate or delete your account, which will make it a little hard for you to post new messages. :( So PLEASE update your email address ASAP if you no longer use your old address! Thank you!
Dave Schaafsma
The Sound Machine

Blue Heron
New Recruit
New Recruit

thank you

Post by Blue Heron » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:35 pm

I appreciate your message! I was being an irritant to you and I didn't know it!!
If I am irritating people I usually want to know so I can enjoy it some! Just kidding, I changed my email. Sorry about that. Gail aka Blue Heron

Malibu
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Malibu » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:28 am

Sorry Dave if any bounced back to you. I was being blonde as usual and forgot to change my new email address until Resume Hut reminded me. :wink:
Malibu
Crossmen Alumni

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Bandmaster
Director
Director

Post by Bandmaster » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:44 am

Now that the season is starting to get underway a lot of our seasonal users have begun to post again. Only problem is many dropped their old email addresses that they used to register here. So I have been getting a lot of emails bounced back to me over the last week or so. PLEASE CHECK AND CORRECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR PROFILE!
Dave Schaafsma
The Sound Machine

Phlickster
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Phlickster » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanks for the reminder. Mine was way out of date.
Phantom Regiment Volunteer Staff
2001 -

Univ of Tennessee
Pride of the Southland Marching Band
1970-1972 pre "Rocky Top" days (thank God)