Links to Other Sites: 

* FAQ   * Search   * Login   * Register 
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SCV & Cadets
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:07 pm 
All Star
All Star

SCV scored 84.450 & Cadets scored 84.400 in 2 seperate contests. Either the judging was off or......................

Bill

Post subject: Re: SCV & Cadets
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Blurae1 wrote:
SCV scored 84.450 & Cadets scored 84.400 in 2 seperate contests. Either the judging was off or......................

Bill

The following is exactly as it happened! I swear!

Or?????hmmmm both corps are hypnotised teleported forward in time to diferent locations simultaneously where each performs identically the exact show at the same time,,,,,, Mulhahahahaha and then Sherman set the Way Back Machine Both Corps are transported back in time for the previous shows awards pesentation with a click of the Ruby slippers......... no-one would ever suspect ! What? you say different Judges ? no no no that cant be? Its a paradigm shift!!!! My entire plan is ruined noooooooooooooooo!
Sherrman Set the wayback macine to go forward August 2007 Pasadena Ca. The Rose Bowl and pick up Scooter Libby on the way I think ive ticked-off some Judges and its time to point the finger at Dick Chaney!!

Conspiracy? or Consistancy?

Wait what if I convinced a corps to use prop Doors that were really teleports? Nah they would never buy it!

F.Zappa "'Conducting' is when you draw `designs' in the nowhere -- with your stick, or with your hands -- which are interpreted as `instructional messages' by guys wearing bow ties who wish they were fishing."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:40 pm 
All Star
All Star

Blurae1 wrote:
SCV scored 84.450 & Cadets scored 84.400 in 2 seperate contests. Either the judging was off or...

Yep, the judging in Buffalo was a little off. The top two scores look a little inflated, though the bottom four scores look okay. The Troopers must have had a rough visual performance. They were still 4th in brass and 2nd in Musical Ensemble. :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 am 
All Star
All Star

Blurae1 wrote:

My first read on this was that SCV and THEIR Cadets scored similarly. After checking the Scores page, I realize now that you meant THE Cadets. :oops:

Add to that THE Cavaliers scoring 84.450 in yet another separate contest!! :hum:

Last edited by Jazzman on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:51 am 
All Star
All Star

Jim Welling wrote:
and then Sherman set the Way Back Machine...

Funny stuff! I always wondered why Mr. Peabody never set the Way Back Machine himself since Sherman made lots of mistakes. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:13 am 
Soloist
Soloist

Er, wouldn't it be because Sherman had "fingers" and Mr. Peabody had "paws"? :nenr:

Anyway, so would the judging be off for Cadets or SCV, :hum: . I'm thinking that they are finally starting to gel. I haven't seen the show yet, but from what I've read from the reviews, it has potential to be in the top 3. I'm keeping the faith and send my best wishes to my Brothers and Sisters for continued success!

Oh and Congrats to SCVs Colorguard for beating BDs Guard the other night :tup: . A great accomplishment considering how consistantly good BDs guard has been. It's been way too long...

If DCI won't do it, then WE have to do it...
Support Open Class Corps!!

Profile E-mail