7/16 - Sevierville, TN Scores

Post your impressions and opinions of shows and events, and report scores for use in our scores page

Moderator: The Moderating Team

chadwick
All Star
All Star

7/16 - Sevierville, TN Scores

Post by chadwick » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:36 am

Sevierville, TN (DCI)

86.750 Santa Clara Vanguard
85.350 Carolina Crown
78.500 Colts
74.300 Crossmen
73.800 Madison Scouts
72.750 Southwind

Very surprised to see SCV beat Crown by more than a point. And check out those recaps: SCV won guard and Crown won percussion...interesting!

Crossmen come out on top of Madison by half a point after the Scouts beat them in Atlanta yet Madison still is able to widen the gap between them and Southwind.

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Post by LAMystreaux » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am

Bones!
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

Machine
All Star
All Star

Post by Machine » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 am

Yeah that guard score was a shocker! Up until last week SCV had been scoring quite well in guard but then got hammered in Murfreesboro and even more so in Atlanta. There was some improvement in Charlotte, but I never expected the scores to flip flop last night. I guess what they say about any given night is holding true this year and for that I'm glad.

Reports are that Crown had a bad show, perhaps it centered around colorguard performance and the scores reflected it. Too often in the past we've seen scores fall in line where the corps is expected to be regardless of how people felt they actually performed.

Some complain about the volitility of the scores, I say BRING IT ON! 8-)