6/29 - Riverside, CA

Post your impressions and opinions of shows and events, and report scores for use in our scores page

Moderator: The Moderating Team

chadwick
All Star
All Star

6/29 - Riverside, CA

Post by chadwick » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:44 am

World Class
1. Blue Devils - 82.2
2. Santa Clara Vanguard - 80.2
3. Pacific Crest - 72.6
4. Mandarins - 70.0
5. The Academy - 68.9

Very interesting to see The Academy place last in World Class behind PC and Mandarins. I had read a couple pre-season reviews for the Academy and it was touted that they would be a challenge to make Finals...I just don't see that happening unless major improvements are made.

Does anyone have any reviews for the western corps? I have read very little about these shows.

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Re: 6/29 - Riverside, CA

Post by LAMystreaux » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:51 am

chadwick wrote:World Class
1. Blue Devils - 82.2
2. Santa Clara Vanguard - 80.2
3. Pacific Crest - 72.6
4. Mandarins - 70.0
5. The Academy - 68.9

Very interesting to see The Academy place last in World Class behind PC and Mandarins. I had read a couple pre-season reviews for the Academy and it was touted that they would be a challenge to make Finals...I just don't see that happening unless major improvements are made.

Does anyone have any reviews for the western corps? I have read very little about these shows.

What I have read is another poor visual design for Academy and their brass are not handling their book real well.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.