Cavalier's new guard uniforms

Discussion topics unique to the art of colorguard

Moderator: The Moderating Team

Mellowed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mellowed » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:36 pm

TXMystreaux wrote:Hail, Brother Bill :D !

Thanks for your comments.

I agree. . .it is not so much about homophobia (which I am far from homophobic) but more that my comments were un-pc. Sorry, but again I could not care less. If it is un-pc for me to voice my dislike, then it should be un-pc to air such in a public forum such as this. The matter should be put to rest anyway. This forum is not about male body parts, homophobia, ogling others, or such things.

LOL.....well at least be consistent in your thinking. And it not being about homophobia? Wow, have another bag a chips so you can continue to not see anything below your waist. Doth protest too much.

Mellowed
Veteran
Veteran

Okay, sorry Malibu

Post by Mellowed » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:41 pm

Malibu wrote:Come on guys....it's time for a group hug!
:cheers: :)(:

Your right.....Truce.... but to hug them would be to collude....I'd hug you though :)

LAMystreaux
All Star
All Star

Post by LAMystreaux » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:59 pm

Mellowed. . .give it a rest. I don't care if you label me a homophobe, narrow-minded, or whatever makes you feel better. I simply don't wanna hear about how you like your men or where you want to see their bulges. If that makes me homophobic, then I guess I am. I would think that since noone has come to your rescue that most people on this board would agree with me. Give the agenda a rest. . .the board does not need this BS.
Just because your hate is masked by "free thinking" or being "open-minded" does not make it right.

bulletbill57
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bulletbill57 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:09 pm

Sure beats the left-slanted, liberal, P.C., pro-gay, anti-gun, pro-big government, anti-caucasian, anti-conservative, ant-god channels known as ABC,NBC,CBS and Public Television, so you PC libby lefties have Fox outnumbered 4 channels to one, eh comrade? Like I said earlier (but nicely), talk drum corps here and leave your P.C. B.S elsewhere.

OAS, AAS. LLS!
Bill Trusty
Once a society is disarmed, it is at the mercy of both the criminal element and the government, niether of which know the meaning of mercy.