Impulse is Looking for Low Brass and Colorguard Members!!

Discussion topics unique to the art of colorguard

Moderator: The Moderating Team

ImpulseBari07
New Recruit
New Recruit

Impulse is Looking for Low Brass and Colorguard Members!!

Post by ImpulseBari07 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 am

Hey there my name is Christian "Woody" and I am part of Impulse Drum & Bugle Corps the 2006 DCI Div III World Champions. This my first year in Impulse. I here to tell every that Impulse Drum & Bugle Corps is in search for more Baritones, Contrabass(Tuba) and Colorguard Members. if you are interested in joining Impulse visit our website at www.impulseyoutharts.org and go to the sign in page. The 2007 Brass Caption Head is Tony Castro. If you are a woodwind player or a brass player that doesn't play Baritone or Contra, you can still join, the Brass Staff will be more than happy to help you learn how to play a brass instrument properly and have fun at doing it. If you are a Trumpet or Mellophone/French Horn player and are interested in joining Impulse, send a email to Tony Castro asking if you can join the Soprano(Trumpet) Line or the Mello(Alto) Line. if he says we have enough already, consider joining the Bari(Tenor) Line or the Contra(Bass) Line. If you are a Colorguard Member, I am sorry to say but I dont know the Colorguard Caption head, but dont worry, You can talk to Tony Castro(Brass Caption Head) and ask that you want to join Impulse and he'll tell you the Colorguard Caption head and all the Information You need to know. Thank You For Your Time!
"Woody" Impulse Baritone 2007
Looking For Bari's!!! for IMPULSE!!

Rach B
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Rach B » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:23 pm

where is impulse based out of?
Rach B*